Friday 20 November 2009

Farewell with great expectations!!

My dearest students,

I intend to have a virtual closure to this project, but you shouldn't understand this as saying goodbye!

I am happy to see that most of you had wonderful posts here.

I myself got pressed by time and did not contribute the way I wanted.
However this space was yours much more than mine, and my role here was mediate your participation.
It worked quite well!

Your selection of films was fantastic I like many of them and those I haven't seen yet were already in my must-see list.
The forms of arts you've mentioned were varied and reflected a very critic perspective of everyday issues in our lives, such as ads, music, and games.
Clarisse's and Julia's posts about sports discuss the most relevant aspects related to its practice: it helps gathering people as well as keeping them healthy and fit. It is very democratic!! There are options to EVERYONE!


I am a dreamer, and as a dreamer I always have huge expectations!
I know that your lives will go on and I hope you have loads of things to do, but...
I'll be around here posting things every now and then, hoping that you come and visit our space.
I'd like to ask you two more things:
1. Write a short post about your plans for the future, particularly in terms of English.
2. Whenever you're online doing something else, just come around, check my posts and leave another one or a comment, or at least a "Hi".

Hope to see you around once in a while,

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment